RE/MAX LLC has recently change data feed sources, so to prevent a high number of erroneous "Just Sold" marketing emails sent to agents and causing confusion, the feature was disabled temporarily.
We haven't heard exactly when the "Just Sold" emails will be re-enabled, but agents are always able to log into their Design Center accounts and create "Just Sold" marketing materials manually by following the steps below:
1. Go to Design Center from Launchpad or MAX/Center.
2. Click on the listings tab to the top right.
3. Select "Manage" to the right of the listing they would like to create the "Just Sold" material for.
4. Click "Create Marketing Material" at the top right of that section.
5. Scroll through the packages until you find the "Just Sold" material you would like to have created.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Technology Support and Management team at maxhelpsyou.com.
Keywords; design center, just sold, marketing material, sold, automated