If you are trying to integrate your HomeSpotter leads into booj please follow the steps below:
1. Login to MAX/Center (remax.net)
2. Click on the booj tile.
3. Click on the photo in the top right of your personal booj account.
4. Click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
5. Click on Settings Pages at the top left.
6. Click on System.
7. Click on the blue "Available" button under HomeSpotter
8. Copy your "Email Parse" email in the pop up window.
9. Go to you HomeSpotter account and login.
10. Depending on the types of integrations HomeSpotter has set up for your account, you will see different options on what you can view and edit for your agent profile in the app.
Tap on your name in the top right corner and select Account Settings to manage.
*ADMINS: You will have access to view as any agent in your roster. Agents will only have access to their own account settings and will not see the "Viewing As" option in their dashboard. You will also have an additional "Admin" tab in your account to manage and review all of your agents and offices.
11. This is where you can manage your settings including your profile information and notification
*NOTE: If you only see notification settings, then your profile is being fed to HomeSpotter from an integration with another tool like BostonLogic, Reliance, and others. If you're not sure where to manage your profile in the app, please reach out to your app administrator at your brokerage.
12. You will then enter your e-mail parse from booj in the notifications box.
There is also an attached document below that shows some screenshots of the process in HomeSpotter to set this up.
Please let us know if you have any trouble by reaching out through maxhelpsyou.com
Keywords: booj, homespotter, integration, contacts, leads