If you have purchased a custom domain, you can update your registrar domain records so your custom domain will mask the default domain.
Here is a quick video that will show you where to find the DNS records that you will need to update with your registrar:
Here are the step by step instructions:
- Access your booj account via MAX/Center
- Select 'Website' in the top navigation bar
- Select 'Domain Manager'
- Select 'Add Domain' in the upper right hand corner
- A pop up window will appear. Enter your custom domain (exclude the www. from the front of the domain name)
- Sign into your registrar (GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc) and edit the CNAME and A record with the information that is in the booj pop up window
- Go back to your booj tab and select 'Add'
Updating these records can be tricky, so if you are not comfortable updating these records, please reach out to our Support Team via www.MaxHelpsYou.com and we will be happy to assist you.