In order for listing agents to properly associate to their listings on remax.ca, the agent's LeadStreet account must be setup properly.
If an agent's LeadStreet account is not setup, then their listings are not sent to remax.ca with the agent ID, so our system attempts to match the listing based on the agent name. This matching will sometimes result in the listing being matched to an agent who has a similar name.
If your listings are associating to another agent on remax.ca, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your Launchpad account (launchpad.remax.com)
- Select the blue 'App Store' button at the bottom of the MyTools widget
- Select the LeadStreet tile
- If you are presented with a black 'Welcome' screen, enter the MLS ID# of one of your listings (you must be the primary listing agent) in the 'MLS ID' box (if you are not presented with this screen, please reach out to our Support Team via www.MaxHelpsYou.com)
- Select the 'Next' button at the bottom of the screen
- Select the boards that you are a member of and choose the 'Next' button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your bio (if you would like) and select the 'Next' button
- Enter the information for your social networks (if you would like) and select the 'Next' button
- Select the red 'Finish' button
Your listings should associate properly within the next 30-60 minutes. If they do not, please reach out to our Support Team via www.MaxHelpsYou.com and we will be happy to assist further.
Keywords: listing, agent, wrong, missing