RE/MAX and Photofy have teamed up to create a custom RE/MAX Pro account for Brokers. With Photofy, you and your agents can create beautiful branded content in less than 30 seconds.
Here are a list of frequently asked questions:
How do I sign up for Photofy?
- Log into your MAX/Center account (remax.net)
- Select your photo in the upper left hand corner to open your profile
- Scroll down the page, and under your photo (in the lighter blue banner), copy the number that is next to the office name
- In another tab, open http://photofy.com/remax-broker#
- Entire the required information. In the 'Office Number' field, you will paste the number that you copied from your MAX/Center account
- Once you have agreed to the terms, open your app store and download the Photofy app
- Log into the Photofy app by entering the email address you used to signup for Photofy
I signed up for Photofy and downloaded the app. Now what?
Click here for a great (and only 90 second!) tutorial that will show you how to access the assets within Photofy so you can start creating. You can also learn how to schedule images to be posted, create custom tutorials, etc by viewing the video library that is available by clicking here.
I'm having trouble connecting my Facebook pages to Photofy. What do I do?
Attached is a step by step tutorial that will walk you through connecting your Facebook account to Photofy. If you experience any challenges when completing these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Photofy only available to Broker Owners?
Photofy is available for Broker Owners and Agents, however there are two separate signup portals. Broker Owners can signup for Photofy by clicking here. Agents can signup for Photofy by clicking here.
Is there a cost associated with Photofy?
Agents have a 90 day free trial. After the 90 day free trial there is a $4 per month subscription fee to Photofy.
Can my office managers have a Photofy account?
Absolutely! They will use the Broker Owner signup link, enter their information, and the office number that is listed next to the office name in their MAX/Center profile. The office number for every Broker and Manager in that office location will be the same.
If my Managers are entering the same office number as I am, does that mean we are sharing an account?
Nope! The app on your phone is where your content will be created and stored.
I have more questions about Photofy, who do I reach out to?