RE/MAX Agents now have exclusive access to Photofy + RE/MAX, a content creation tool that enables you to create beautiful branded content quickly and easily!
Here are a list of frequently asked questions:
How do I sign up for Photofy?
- Log into your MAX/Center account (remax.net)
- Select your photo in the upper right hand corner to open your profile
- Select 'View My Profile'
- In the URL (web address), you will see a 9 digit number. That is the agent ID that you will need. Copy that number.
- In another tab, open https://photofy.com/remax-agent
- Entire the required information. In the 'Agent ID' field, you will paste the number that you copied from your MAX/Center account
- Once you have agreed to the terms, open your app store and download the Photofy app
- Log into the Photofy app by entering the email address you used to signup for Photofy
I signed up for Photofy and downloaded the app. Now what?
Click here for a great (and only 90 second!) tutorial that will show you how to access the assets within Photofy so you can start creating. You can also learn how to schedule images to be posted, create custom tutorials, etc by viewing the video library that is available by clicking here.
I'm having trouble connecting my Facebook pages to Photofy. What do I do?
Attached is a step by step tutorial that will walk you through connecting your Facebook account to Photofy. If you experience any challenges when completing these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a cost associated with Photofy?
Agents have a 90 day free trial. After the 90 day free trial there is a $4 per month subscription fee to Photofy.
I have more questions about Photofy, who do I reach out to?