Over the past four years, Placester and RE/MAX INTEGRA had partnered together to provide agent websites to the network. That partnership is coming to an end effective October 15, 2019. Here are a few things for you to note:
- New agent websites through Placester will no longer be created.
- We encourage agents to forward their custom domain to their SPAW (agent profile on remax.com) by following these steps as a short term solution.
- Agents who have already created their Placester websites will still have access to their Placester website through Launchpad until October 15, 2019.
- We encourage agents to download all existing custom content from their Placester site. Steps to complete this download are available by clicking here.
- Placester websites will automatically be deactivated on October 15th.
- The Placester tile in Launchpad will be available until October 15th.
- New agent websites will be provided with the transition to booj in 2020. As a short term solution, to ensure you continue to maintain a web presence, we recommend agents use their SPAW (profile page on remax.com) as a landing page. There are several benefits to using your SPAW as a website/landing page. You can view more info about those benefits by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team by visiting www.MaxHelpsYou.com.
Keywords: website, placester, domain, agent