You may need to find information about leads for the office and agents.
From your Office level account, you can access some wonderful information in LeadStreet.
There are two reports available in the Business Intelligence menu for the office accounts.
Both reports are searchable and quite detailed.
Lead Flow Log –
This report shows how a lead came in and the steps it took before it was assigned or accepted.
It is broken down by Lead
Lead Acceptance by Agent –
This report shows you how many leads came to each agent.
It is broken down by Agent.
To find the reports please follow these steps;
1. Log into Launchpad
2. In the 'My Tools' widget select the LeadStreet app
If you do not see LeadStreet click on the blue “App Store” button on the bottom of the widget
3. Select the office that you need a report for
4. Click on the menu button in the upper left of your window
5. Move down to 'Business Intelligence' and click
6. Select either Lead Flow Log or Lead Acceptance by Agent
*These reports do not show data in real time. Reports update each morning with data from the previous day.
KEYWORDS; leads, lead, lead report, office account