We have found the link that is being included in automated marketing packages does not re-direct to the actual listing on remax.ca. We are working with our LeadStreet vendor (who sends the listing details) and our Design Center vendor to resolve this issue.
As a short term solution, you can manually update the link that is included the automated marketing packages. Here are the steps to do that:
- Log into your Launchpad (launchpad.remax.com)
- Select the blue 'App Store' button at the bottom of the MyTools widget (the first widget on your Launchpad dashboard)
- Select the Design Center tile
- Select 'Listings' in the blue banner at the top of the page
- Select the address for the listing that you want to update the link for
- Scroll down to the 'Website URL' section', remove the URL that is displayed, paste the URL for the listing on remax.ca
- Select the red 'Save' button
- Scroll to the top of the page and select the gray 'Create Marketing Package' button on the right sidebar
If you would like to receive updates on this enhancement request, please "follow" this article by selecting the "follow" button in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Keywords: link, wrong, incorrect, design centre, marketing