In order for a listing to have the RE/MAX Collection branding on remax.ca, the listing must meet the price threshold that has been set by the Regional Office for that city.
If the listing does not meet the price threshold, but your Broker agrees that it meets all other criteria of a Collection listing, then the Broker, or an admin who has access to the office LeadStreet account, can manually flag the listing as a Collection listing.
To manually flag the listing as a Collection listing, the Broker or admin would want to follow the below steps:
1. Log into Launchpad (launchpad.remax.com)
2. Select the blue 'App Store' button at the bottom of the MyTools widget (the first widget in the Launchpad dashboard)
3. Select the LeadStreet tile
4. Select the office LeadStreet account that the listing is under
5. Select the menu in the upper left hand corner
6. Select Listings
7. Select Listing Manager
8. Find the listing that needs to be manually flagged as a Collection listing
9. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the check box next to the RE/MAX Collection logo
10. Select the Save button