Need to update an open house date or time on an automated marketing package? You can do that in Design Center. It takes 24-48 hours to generate a new automated package when you make updates to a listing with the board, if you need to update an open house date or time there may not be time to wait on the package to auto create. No worries, you can manually edit the open house project right in your Design Center account.
1. Log into Launchpad using Google Chrome at https://launchpad.remax.com to access your Design center account
2. Click on the blue "app store" button in the first widget labeled "My Tools" and click on the Design Center tile
3. In Design Center on the main menu at the top of any page, click "Projects."
4. Find the project under "Recent Projects" and click on it. (If the project was autocreated, the project name will be the property address.) If you don't find the project under "Recent Projects", or if it has been a long while since the project you're looking for was created, scroll down and click on the folder which contains the project you want to edit. (If the project was autocreated, the project folder name will also be the property address.)
5. Click on the project you wish to edit and then click the "edit" button on the right hand side of the project.
6. Click the "Save and Continue" button until you get to the page containing the text you wish to change
7. Make your changes and click the "Save and Continue" button until you are returned to the project overview page again.
8. Once you are back on the overview page click on "preview" to see your updated project
9. Please note that if you previously hosted the project (or if the project was automatically hosted after being auto created) be sure to rehost the project to send your changes to the hosted version of the project as well.
Keywords: Open House, Edit, Automated Marketing,