New to RE/MAX and want to make sure you've taken care of the most important steps so you're able to start receiving leads as soon as possible? Here are the most important steps to complete in your LeadStreet profile.
LeadStreet is a very powerful tool. LeadStreet houses a full CRM, drip campaigns, as well as your Listing Manager so you can further optimize your listings! Here is a list of the most important sections to complete in your LeadStreet account to ensure you are eligible to receive leads as quickly as possible!
To access your LeadStreet account, select the blue 'App Store' button under the MyTools widget (the first widget on your Launchpad dashboard), then select the LeadStreet tile.
If this is your first time accessing LeadStreet, you will see a black 'Welcome' screen. Here are a list of the fields available on that screen, and what you will need to enter in each field:
- First Name: you can update your name to display differently on remax.com.
- Last Name: this is pulled from your membership profile and should not be updated
- Agent ID: this is the ID that is assigned to each agent by their MLS. If you do not know what ID you MLS has assigned to you, please leave blank.
- Office ID: DO NOT TOUCH. This is the ID that is assigned to the office by the MLS. This information is pulled directly from the office LeadStreet account.
- MLS ID: if you have an active residential listing, please enter the MLS ID# of that listing in this field. If you do not have an active residential listing, leave this field blank.
- Home Phone Number: leave blank
- Mobile Phone Number: enter your mobile phone number.
- Primary Number: enter the phone number that you want to display on remax.com.
- Primary Email: enter the e-mail address that you want your lead notifications to be sent to.
- Address: DO NOT TOUCH. This is the office address.
- City: DO NOT TOUCH. This is the office address.
- Zip: DO NOT TOUCH. This is the office address.
- State: DO NOT TOUCH. This is the office address.
- Secondary Email: if you have an additional email address that you want your lead notifications sent to (if you have an assistant, for example), enter their email address.
- Select the red 'Next' button.
The next screen you will be prompted too will have the headline 'LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND YOU'.
- Under the Listing Source section, you will select the check box to the left of the name of the MLS that you belong to.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE TOGGLE BUTTON TO THE LEFT OF THE MLS NAME. That toggle is automatically updated by the system based on MLS compliance for each specific MLS.
- Select the red 'Next' button.
The next screen you will be prompted too will have the headline 'PROFILE SETUP'. You will not enter any information on this page. Trust me, it will make sense as we continue going through the setup. Select the red 'Next' button.
The next screen you will be prompted too will have the headline 'SOCIAL NETWORKS'. You will not enter any information on this page. Trust me, it will make sense as we continue going through the setup. Select the red 'Next' button.
The next screen you will be prompted too will have the headline 'CONGRATULATIONS'. Select the red 'Finish' button.
Now we are ready to update your LeadStreet profile! In the upper left hand corner, select the menu icon (the three horizontal lines icon). Choose 'Your Profile' from the menu, and then select 'About You' from the sub-menu. Complete the following sections:
- Bio: This is what will be displayed on your SPAW on remax.com (your agent profile on remax.com). Enter a catchy headline and then tell customers why you are the agent they need to work with!
- Social Networks: This is where you will enter the links for your social media platforms so that the social media icon will appear on your SPAW (your profile on remax.com). *Note: to add your Twitter, you will only enter your twitter handle. Do not add the '@' sign before your twitter handle.
- Lead Acceptance: if you want to be eligible to receive leads that are generated from the SPOW (your office's profile page on remax.com), then you will want to ensure the toggle is switched to YES for 'Your Office'. If you want to be eligible to receive new leads from remax.com, then you will want to ensure the toggle is switched to YES for 'RE/MAX Channels'. *Note: if you miss three consecutive leads from remax.com, the 'RE/MAX Channels' toggle will automatically be switched to NO. To begin receiving new leads from remax.com again, you will need to update the toggle switch to YES.
- Homes.com Coverage Areas: Because of our partnership with Homes.com, RE/MAX agents are eligible to receive extra exposure on the homes.com website. You will want to enter the name of five cities where you want to be eligible to display in the a consumers search results on homes.com.
- Designations & Certifications: To add designations and certifications, search for the full name of the designation/certification. If you have a designation/certification that is not available as an option, please e-mail email@example.com.
To make sure your lead notifications are sent to the correct place, you will want to update your contact information by selecting 'Contact Information' on the left sidebar of the screen. There are two sections that you will want to update.
The first section you will want to update is 'Personal Contact Information'. Here are a list of the fields in that section and what action you will want to take:
- First Name & Last Name: Confirm they are correct and/or update as needed. This is how your name will appear on remax.com.
- Title: This is the title that will appear on your SPAW (your profile on remax.com)
- State License #: This number is not displayed publicly, however you can enter your state license # if you would like.
- Primary Phone #: This is the number that will be displayed on remax.com.
- Mobile Phone #: This number is not displayed publicly.
- Home Phone #: This number is not displayed publicly.
- Email: This is the email address where all LeadStreet email notifications, including lead notifications, will be sent. This email address will not be displayed publicly.
- Alternate Email: This is an additional email address that you want lead notifications to be sent to. For example, if you have an assistant that you also want to receive your lead notifications, then you would enter their email address in this field.
- Fax #: This number is not displayed publicly.
- Associate ID: This number is auto generated by our system. You cannot change it.
- Website: This is the website that consumers will be able to access through the 'View My Website' button that will appear on your SPAW (your profile on remax.com). *Note: if this field is left blank, the 'View My Website' button will not be displayed on your SPAW.
- Zillow Screen Name: To have your Zillow reviews displayed on your SPAW (your profile on remax.com), you will enter your Zillow screen name. Click here for instructions on finding your Zillow screen name.
- Select the red 'Save' button in the lower right hand corner
The second section you will want to update is 'Text Message Settings'.
- Opt in to text messages: If you want to receive new lead notifications via email and text, you will want to make sure the toggle is switched to YES. *Note: text notifications are only sent when the lead is required to be claimed.
- Send texts to: This is the phone number that you want text notifications to be sent to. *Note: If your mobile number is entered in as your 'Primary Number' in the Personal Contact Information section, you can select the toggle underneath the 'Send text to' field so have your phone number auto populated into that field.
- Provider: It is very important that you select your mobile provider so the lead notification is able to be received by your mobile device. *Note: some mobile providers have multiple format options. If you aren't sure which format to use, please reach out to your mobile provider to ask what e-mail format needs to be used in order for an e-mail to be converted to a text message.
- Select the red 'Save' button in the lower right hand corner
Now you will want to select the zip codes where you want to receive leads from remax.com. First, select the 'remax.com Zip Codes' section on the left sidebar of the screen. You will enter 10 zip codes where you want to receive leads. You can enter the same zip code more than once if you want to increase the number of leads you will be eligible to receive for that zip code. The zip codes are auto saved once you enter them.
A huge benefit of the LeadStreet platform is the increased SEO because of the ability to display reviews, social media feeds, etc on your SPAW (your remax.com profile). If you have followed these steps, you have already added your Zillow screen name to your profile. So, now lets add your social media feeds to your SPAW!
- Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of your LeadStreet account (the three horizontal lines).
- Select 'Social Setup' from the menu and choose 'Social Settings' from the sub-menu.
- New Listings: Please disregard this section. Unfortunately this feature is no longer working as expected due to privacy law restrictions that no longer allow LeadStreet to automatically post to your social media accounts on your behalf. We are working on having this feature removed from LeadStreet.
- Open Houses: Please disregard this section. Unfortunately this feature is no longer working as expected due to privacy law restrictions that no longer allow LeadStreet to automatically post to your social media accounts on your behalf. We are working on having this feature removed from LeadStreet.
- Facebook: If you would like to have any posts that you make to your Facebook Business Page display on your SPAW (your remax.com profile), select the blue 'Turn On' button & follow the prompts.
- Twitter: If you would like to have tweets from your Twitter account display on your SPAW (your remax.com profile), select the blue 'Turn On' button & follow the prompts.
Last, but not least, you will want to import your contact database to ensure any clients who submit a new lead on remax.com are identified as connected to you, which will then route that lead to you!
- Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of your LeadStreet account.
- Select 'Leads & Contacts' from the menu and choose 'Setup' from the sub-menu.
- Lead Gator Setup: If you would like to have leads from third party websites that you are partnered with (realtor.com, apartments.com, etc), follow the steps outlined in this section.
- Zillow Tech Connect: If you would like your leads from Zillow to be forwarded to your LeadStreet account, follow the steps outlined in this section.
- Import Contacts: This is where you will import your contacts into your LeadStreet account. The first thing you will want to do is download the 'Sample CSV File' that is available in step 1 under this section in LeadStreet. It is imperative that every column heading be left in the spreadsheet, otherwise the spreadsheet will not import. Copy the data from your database and paste it into the appropriate section of the Sample CSV File. *Note: There cannot be any special characters entered in the spreadsheet. All telephone numbers must be entered with numeric values only (no special characters).
**Importing contacts can be challenging. Please do not let this process frustrate you. Our Support Team is here to help and more than happy to import your database for you. Just send your excel spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords: new, agent, onboarding, on-boarding, leadstreet, check, admin, first