Want to impress that new agent or recruit that is planning to join your office? RE/MAX Broker/Owner's have the option of reserving a remax.net email address to ensure their new agent gets the name combination they desire. You can reserve the email address within MAX/Center by follow these simple steps after you have logged into your MAX/Center account.
- Hover over your Profile picture in the upper left
- Click on your Name or Picture
- On the left, click on 'Reservations'
- Click on the 'Reserve Email' button to create the reservation
- Enter the agent's first and last name as well as their current email address
- Click on 'Get Suggested Emails' to view available @remax.net email addresses using the agent's name
- Select the email address and click on 'Reserve Email' to submit
Keep in mind remax.net emails will only be reserved for 30 days. When the agent receives the email from RE/MAX asking them to complete the registration process, they will see the email that has been reserved for them and they will have the option to register with that email address.
Keywords: e-mail, email, remax, re/max, address, inbox