In LeadStreet, agents are able to select up to 10 FSAs where they would like to receive leads that are generated from remax.ca. Currently the system is only able to identify leads based on the FSA and not the entire Postal Code. Unfortunately, some FSAs encompass a very large area, which means that agents may receive a lead that is in the FSA they have selected, but is geographically further away than where they are able to service. In this case, we encourage the agent to refer the lead to an agent who does service that specific market.
To find an agent that services that specific Postal Code, please follow the below steps:
- Log into MAX/Center (remax.net)
- Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner
- Select 'Find an Affiliate/Office'
- Enter the name of the location where the listing is located in the 'Search by City, State, Postal Code' field and press 'Enter'
- All agents who have selected that Service Area will display in the search results. Select the profile of the agent that you would like to refer the lead to
- In the upper right hand corner, select the blue 'Send Referral' button
- Fill out the required information
- Select the blue 'Send' button at the bottom right corner of the screen
Please reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or experience any challenges.
Keywords: lead, distant, far, outside, service, leadstreet, route, routing