When viewing a listing on remax.ca, you will see a 'More To See' section under the listing photos. Unfortunately, the video section is currently grayed out because there is not a dedicated 'video' field in LeadStreet, which is where we receive listing data from for remax.ca. This is an enhancement that has been requested, however we do not have a timeline as to when this may be completed.
You can add a video link to the 'Virtual Tour' section by doing the following:
1. Log into Launchpad
2. Select the blue 'App Store' button at the bottom of the MyTools widget (the first widget in your Launchpad dashboard)
3. Select the LeadStreet tile
4. Select the menu icon in the upper left hand corner
5. Select Listing Manager
6. Select Listings
7. Select the listing that you want to add the video for
8. Select the Media tab
9. Enter the video link in the 'Virtual Tour' field
10. Save your changes
The video will now be displayed under the 'Virtual Tour' section on the Listing Details Page of remax.ca. Please note, you can only enter one link, so if you have a virtual tour link and a video link, you would have to choose one or the other to display under the 'Virtual Tour' section on remax.ca.
This is an enhancement that has been requested, however we do not have a timeline as to when this may be completed.
If you would like to receive updates on this enhancement request, please "follow" this article by selecting the "Follow" button in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Keywords: video, marketing, remax.ca