Here are a few helpful steps for agents to perform if they are needing to test their text notifications delivery for their LeadStreet account and ensure a correct submission.
To complete this testing, you will want to do the following:
- Access the given LeadStreet account and select the 'Email Marketing' section from the main menu drop down.
- Select 'Send Email'.
- In the recipient field of the email form, enter the agent's mobile number followed by the proper formatting of their provider for delivery (example: a Verizon number would be entered as email@example.com).
- In the 'Email Message Details' leave the message checked as a "New Message".
- Enter the email subject as 'Test'.
- In the body of the message indicate that the message is a test to confirm receipt of LeadStreet text notifications.
Attached is a screenshot from the Email Marketing section showing the proper entry locations for the mobile number in the recipient field and layout of the email to be sent for testing.
**Please note that the format for the mobile provider should be shown next to the provider name in LeadStreet Text Message Settings. This can be found by selecting the main menu, selecting Your Profile > Contact Information > Text Message Settings and entering what is shown in the 'Provider' field (these entries will mostly be shown in parentheses after the provider name). However, if it is a selection that is not indicating an exact delivery (like vtext.com) you can Google the proper message format for the individual provider to ensure what address would be required for a successful submission.
Keywords: text, testing, sms, notification, lead routing, email marketing