Agents who are identified as a "Commercial" or "COM/RES" agent in their profile will always display on the agent roster on remaxcommercial.com. Agents who have an active commercial listing in the MLS will display on the agent roster as long as that listing is active.
For agents to display on the remaxcommercial.com website, they will need to have their specialization be either “Commercial” or “COM/RES” on their profile.
To be able to have the specialization for an agent become “Commercial” or “COM/RES” on MAX/Center and remaxcommercial.com they will need to have at least one of the following qualifications must be true for the agent:
1. Earned one or more of these four designations:
CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
SIOR – Society of Industrial & Office Realtor
CPM – Certified Property Manager
ALC – Accredited Land Consultant
2. Negotiated more than $10 million in closed commercial real estate transactions involving investment analysis.
3. Completed the CCIM Intro and CI 101 courses OR completed and passed the Accredited Commercial Professional (ACP) certification and are currently working with a mentor.
If agents are COM/RES or Commercial on their profile and they are still not displaying on the Commercial Practitioners search they will need to:
- Go to maxcntr.com
- Click on the “My Account” tile.
- Click on “Professional Profile” on the left side of the page
- Under the “Specialties” section, click on the “Edit” link to the right.
Change the “Specialty Type” to what it needs to be.
- If an agent has sub-specialties selected, the agent will need to delete all sub-specialties and then they can change the primary specialty.
- Then the agent can add new sub-specialties again
If this section is grayed out please contact us at maxhelpsyou.com or Support@remaxintegra.com. We will need to reach out to eCare at RE/MAX LLC to make sure that is updated on their end.
Keywords: commercial, display, remaxcommercial, agent