An easy way to share your listing to Facebook is to find your listing on remax.com, copy the entire URL from the web address bar, and paste it into a post on Facebook. Once you have pasted the URL, you will see the listing preview populate below the text box. Once you see the listing preview populate, you will want to delete the URL from the post. The preview will remain there.
Unfortunately, sometimes an old photo may appear with the listing preview if that URL. Facebook has created a debugging tool that you can use so that you can clear any old listing information and have the correct information updated, including the listing photos. You can complete the below steps so that your listing will appear correctly when sharing to Facebook:
1. Open the listing on remax.com
2. Copy the entire URL
3. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
4. Paste the URL and select the blue 'Debug' button
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how the listing will now appear when sharing to Facebook. Please note, you may have to 'debug' the URL twice before the correct information will display.
6. Scroll up to the top of the page and select the blue 'Fetch new scrape information'
Facebook decides which photo will be displayed as the primary photo, so if you want to request a different photo be displayed you will want to work with the Facebook Support Team as we do not have access to their platform.