A Buyer Profile, or Saved Search, is a tool you can set up for your clients so that they will be automatically alerted when new properties, or changes to properties, become available based on the set search criteria.
To set up the Buyer Profile in LeadStreet:
Select Leads & Contacts from your hamburger menu, then select Buyer Profiles.
You may add a new Buyer Profile by selecting the red Add New Buyer Profile button.
You will be directed to a screen below where you can enter the search criteria for your client:
- You can narrow the search down by the following options:
- Location, Property Type, Listing Status, Min-Max Price, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Square Feet, Lot Size, Age of Home.
- You will also have the option to choose how often your client will receive the information:
- Daily, Weekly or No Emails.
- You also have the choice of what is sent:
- New Listings, Open Houses, Price Cuts, Luxury Homes, or listing with Virtual Tours.
- Once you have completed your search criteria, select either Save & Close or Save.
To access the search criteria after closing the profile:
- Use the search options and filters to find the contact to whom you would like these alerts to be sent.
- Select the contacts name (selecting the email address will take you to a page where you can send the contact an email).
- In the Contact Record, select Buyer Profile under Properties.
- Here you can add a new buyer profile, edit the existing one, or remove any existing profile.
- To view an existing one, select Edit, then select Search Preview in the top right corner over the Location Text box.