When sharing a listing to Facebook, there are occasions when a photo that is not associated with the listing will be displayed.
This is an issue with Facebook unfortunately. To resolve this issue, please complete the below steps:
1. Open the listing in LeadStreet
2. Select the link to share the listing on FB
3. Select the 'Details' section of the pop-up box that appears (the pop-up shows what will display on FB), this will open the listing on remax.ca in a new tab
4. In a separate tab on your browser, you will need to enter https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
5. Copy the URL from the remax.ca window that displays the listing and paste it into the Facebook Debugger tool (the link above)
6. Select 'Debug'. At the bottom of the page you will be able to see how this link will display when shared on your Facebook page
7. Scroll back to the top of the page and select 'Fetch new scrape information'
Please see the attached document for reference.